This week is America Saves Week, and in an effort to promote savings and financial responsibility, CSBS Examiner spoke with Kathleen Craig, assistant vice president of consumer e-services at a community bank in Ann Arbor, Mich., who has launched her first mobile application (app), Banker Jr., a financial literacy app for young children.
- Plinqit Announces Integration with Q2’s Digital Banking Platform
- Kathleen Craig’s latest Forbes Article : Cryptocurrency For Investors
- Chelsea State Bank Selects HT Mobile Apps to Implement Unique Plinqit Platform
- HTMA was featured on Terry Ammons Groundbreaking Podcast.
- WaterStone Bank Partners with HT Mobile Apps to Offer Banker Jr. Application
- West Community Credit Union Now Offers Hip Pocket