We’re all taught to read and write. But how many people know how to read the numbers? Financial services organizations can’t afford to take financial literacy for granted—not now—but they also have a big role to play, especially at this critical juncture in history. Back for an encore appearance, Kathleen Craig, Founder and President of HT Mobile Apps, shares her wisdom and experience in bringing solid financial principles to those who need them most.
- Plinqit Announces Integration with Q2’s Digital Banking Platform
- Kathleen Craig’s latest Forbes Article : Cryptocurrency For Investors
- Chelsea State Bank Selects HT Mobile Apps to Implement Unique Plinqit Platform
- HTMA was featured on Terry Ammons Groundbreaking Podcast.
- WaterStone Bank Partners with HT Mobile Apps to Offer Banker Jr. Application
- West Community Credit Union Now Offers Hip Pocket