Michigan-based Plinqit is an innovative FinTech company serving FinTechs, banks and credit unions across the country to easily and cost-effectively introduce new services for attracting and retaining customers. The Plinqit platform is the first savings app of its kind that pays users for engaging with content through its patented Build Skills™. We thrive on collaboration and we recognize and reward team members for hard work. We believe in a healthy work-life balance. We value kindness and authenticity. For more information, visit www.htmobileapps.com.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this VP role will find, nurture and close key commercial partnerships and sales opportunities for the next phase of hyper growth.
What you’ll do…
- Identify and develop FinTech, Bank and Credit Union partnerships.
- Represent Plinqit at relevant industry conferences by identifying high potential events, crafting an event plan and evaluating ROI through detailed follow up
- Sell the value proposition of the Plinqit platform through virtual and in-person sales presentations
- Utilize intelligence gathering activities to ensure each sales and partnership presentation is tailored to the needs and opportunities for each prospect
- Drive the closing process through follow up, negotiation and execution of contracts
- Develop a deep understanding of, and regularly engage with FinTech products and services.
- You will recruit partnership sales managers with diversity and inclusion in mind.
You will do this using your…
- 3 to 5 years’ experience leading sales and partnerships in the industry
- Existing network of contacts and professional relationships within the financial institution industry
- Passion for customer experience and creating solutions that help them meet business objectives
- Ability to consistently exceed goals and sales quotas
- Exceptional relationship management, sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience developing presentations, participating on podcasts and other industry outlets to establish thought leadership
- Ability to work well at home or in the office
- Drive to be a part of an organization recognized as one of the best places to work through kindness and authenticity with your co-workers
- Proficiency in a variety of software platforms, and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to travel
You’ll love working here if you…
- Communicate directly with honesty and respect
- Are relentless in execution
- Think like an owner
It will be the best job you’ve ever had because…
- Your work will directly impact the company’s growth
- You will share products that are making a difference in peoples’ lives
- You will collaborate with amazing people
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your work by your peers and leaders
- You will enjoy tremendous career growth opportunities
Plinqit is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Some travel and office appearances are required for all positions. We are a hybrid of remote and in person company; we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. We offer cell phone and internet stipends to help ensure your home office is a great place to work.